We believe restaurants are at their best when they focus their efforts on the quality of their food and service. Whether it be in the kitchen preparing for dinner or at the front door greeting customers, these activities are what make a restaurant. Said another way, restaurants excel when they’re working offline.
At the same time, we live in a world that more than ever demands convenience, usually brought about by technology. Customers are asking for faster, easier ways to order their meals. Like most people they are busy checking emails, jumping in and out of apps, messaging friends and browsing websites. Said another way, customers live and work online.
ChowNow was created to bridge this disconnect. Our products help restaurants get online quickly and easily so they can maintain direct relationships with their customers. As the world evolves and new technology platforms emerge, we will be there to help our restaurant clients stay up to speed online. We cannot control the taste of their food or the friendliness of their staff, but we can arm them with the tools needed to compete in the tech-driven world we all live in.
Chris Webb, CEO
In The News
- Case Study: Restaurant Increases Visit Frequency with Mobile Ordering Option
- Learn how multi-location SF restaurant American Grilled Cheese Kitchen grows their repeat customer base using ChowNow technology.
- ChowNow Partners With UberRUSH to Offer Food Delivery
- Learn how ChowNow adds a delivery option for its clients through a partnership with UberRUSH.
- Private Sector Jobs That Help Repay Student Loan Debt
- Find out why working at ChowNow can actually make your life better with perks such as student loan repayment programs.
- October 14th, 2015
- Uber and ChowNow Partner to Give Thousands of Restaurants Access to On-Demand Delivery
- Uber and ChowNow are proud to announce a new partnership that brings a faster-than-ever delivery option to thousands of restaurants that use ChowNow for their online and mobile ordering.
- April 6th, 2015
- Google Partners With ChowNow To Bring Google Wallet To Thousands Of Independent Restaurants
- ChowNow updates all restaurant clients’ Android apps to include Google Wallet at no additional cost, and all new restaurant clients will receive it as a standard feature.
- March 26th, 2015
- ChowNow Raises $10 Million, Announces Expansion Of Management Team With Two Key Hires
- ChowNow announces $10 million in financing, led by Upfront Ventures. ChowNow will use the funds to accelerate growth and launch new products.
- December 16th, 2014
- ChowNow Becomes The First Online Ordering Platform To Integrate Apple Pay
- ChowNow brings the convenience and simplicity of Apple Pay to thousands of local restaurants. ChowNow is the first online ordering system to offer Apple’s new touch-of-a-button payment technology.
- For Media Inquiries